Personalize your Story
A origami paper boat necklace made of sterling silver .925
Layering Origami necklace with minimalist style is ideal for every day wear alone or combined with other necklaces.
This paper boat pendant is a perfect gift for coast lovers, for those who enjoy long walks along the beach, the sound of waves and the fresh air coming from the sea.
- Sterling Silver .925
- Size: height: 7 mm; width: 15 mm
It is normal for a silver piece to darken and lose its luster over time. Even stored for a long period of time, they will tarnish. Try:
- avoid contact of jewelry with corrosive agents (acids, bleaches, alkaline salts, colognes, etc.),
- do not bathe, swim or play sports with them on,
- store your silver jewel individually to avoid scratches, and in a preferably airtight place.
Despite the prevention you may have, silver oxidizes in contact with air and this causes its hue to tend to blacken or turn yellow.
How can I return my piece to its best version?
Very easy, follow these tips and you will see them dazzling again:
- Use lukewarm water with a little neutral pH soap and a 100% cotton cloth.
- For matte pieces, use baking soda with water and a brush.
- You can also safely clean it by soaking it for about 10 minutes in warm, soapy water, using a soft brush to remove dirt if necessary. Then place it on an absorbent cloth and carefully dry it.
Your jewelry speaks about you, tells your stories and reminds you of important moments or experiences... take care of them and they will take care of you 🙂
Each piece at Ani's Little Stories is lovingly handcrafted by me, so I will need 1-2 business days to prepare your piece and ship it. Once shipped, we will confirm the shipment and the shipment number via email so that you can track it.
Lead time from shipment:
- Spain: 1-3 Peninsula, 3-7 Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
- European Union and United Kingdom: 3-7
- United States and Canada: 7-14
- Other destinations: consult
Please note that if you are outside the European Union, you will need to be aware of and pay for local customs taxes.